Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new start

Greetings to everyone! I know at this point no one is reading this blog, and that is fine. This is like my forth blog or so. This one is more or less a place for talk about myself, what is going on in my life, and some of the weirdness that is my life.

I have only been blogging for a few months..... I think I started in January of this year. I've been rather hesitant to get involved in blogging, Twitter, and even Facebook and Myspace. But I have seen that they are a part of life on the internet and can be very helpful to actually getting things accomplished. So, now I have on Facebook, Myspace, and recently created a Twitter account for my business. Add to that the multiple Ning sites that I use and I am starting to spread myself all over the internet again.

Back in the day, I was very active in modeming and the early stages of the internet. I've been online one way or another since I was like 9 or 10 years old. That's over 20 years of online experience. Where has that gotten me? Well, I'm about six years behind on this stuff. LOL I went without internet for about that long and I am just now getting things figured out again.

Just look for my name online, chances are you will eventually find me. /evil grin/

No comments:

Post a Comment