Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is Phil Reading Today?


Okay. So I love to read. And boy do I read! I average a book and half a week and usually have three or more books going at the same time. My tastes range from non-fiction, self-help, and religion all the way to hard core science fiction and fantasy and even paranormal romance. Yes, I said paranormal romance.

Right now I am reading Moon's Web by C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp. It is a paranormal romance/thriller with shape shifters and gangsters and magic, and what have you. Rather a good read, even if there have been some editing errors. I love when a paragraph stops in the middle of a sentence, or when words are slightly out of order. No major spelling issues in these books, though. Just a few grammatical and editing errors. I have four of these books, finished one in just a few days and am almost half way done with Moon's Web. Damnit! There are six books in the series so far. Looks like I am going to have to go searching for those other two and hope the authors don't write too many more before I find them. lol

I blame my temporary roommate for the desire to read these books. Brom arrived the 20th of June and by the 22nd he was handing me books to read. It was obvious to him that I enjoy reading books. I mean, how could you miss it? The bedroom he's using is lined with bookshelves and had stacks of books all over the place. I've moved four of the book cases to my room and managed to get most of the stacks moved to where they are no longer in his way. Now, if I can just manage to keep him from misplacing of the books he is reading that are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment